Technical Regulatory Professional
Depending on your existing skillset and expertise, your duties may include any or all of the following
- Project management, risk mitigation, problem solving and reporting
- Building meaningful relationships with customers and serving their day-to-day account needs
- Preparing (with high attention to detail) type approval application files and handling their submission to international government regulatory authorities.
- Preparation and pre-testing of product samples ahead of conformance testing overseas.
- Vendor relationship management, performance assessment, pricing negotiations.
- Shipping of product samples
- Support during the formal testing process at overseas labs
- Research activities including procurement, review and presentation of regulatory intelligence.
Persons wishing to be considered for this position at Eleos are required have the following experience, skills and mindset
- Minimum 2 years previous relevant experience in the field of certification of RF communications devices.
- Direct experience of international certification processes
- Understanding of international standards for RF and IT devices including CE and FCC
- Experience with / knowledge of EU and FCC testing
- Basic knowledge of a broad range of RF technologies and terminology
- Fluent written and spoken English language ability (additional languages, especially Russian, beneficial)
- Good written and spoken French ability
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office Professional suite
- Ability to understand and interpret technical documents (test reports, as well as block, schematic and PCB layout diagrams)
- Experience with operating a spectrum analyser
We can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to help shape and grow a start-up company
- A competitive salary
- Inclusion in company profit sharing scheme
- An excellent benefits package including : Flexible Hours, Work from Home, Company Pension, 4.5 Day Week (moving to 4 by year end), 27 days holiday (plus national holidays), 3 days p.a paid leave for engaging in charity work or community service.
- The opportunity to work with a small, friendly, highly engaged team of certification professionals
- Ongoing support and training including an allowance for professional and personal development training
Download the full job specification here.
Eleos is an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace. No consideration will be given to candidates’ sex, actual or perceived gender, age, race, colour, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, parental or marital status.